Trade In Policies
- Fabric must be 100% cotton quilting fabric.
- Quilting flannel and homespun is accepted.
- Must be 1/2 yard pieces or larger. Fat quarters are okay.
- Smaller pieces accepted for minimal credit, if any, depending on the size.
- Must be clean and free of stains and flaws.
- We are not currently accepting patterns or books unless they are by donation only.
- We do not accept corduroy, wool, fleece, or clothing/doll panels or patterns at this time.
- All fabric sent for trade becomes immediate property of Second Chance Fabrics.
- Fabric will be measured and credit will be awarded based on the quantity and quality of the fabric, up to $2/yard as determined by SCF.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for processing.
- Cash deals accepted on occasion (depending on current inventory levels), please call or email for details.